New
Find
Notify
Tools

reborn
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
President Obama's approval ratings are so low now - the Kenyans are now accusing him of being born
in the United States.

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pretty cold...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
...and pretty danged funny too... rotflmo

Honestly (if I dare use that word in a sentence involving the current POTUS) I think he is probably doing the best he can. Of course, that is totally inadequate, not really in the best interest of our citizens individually or our country as a whole, and a tragic caricature of what a worthy POTUS should be. Damned shame folks. But not a reason to hate him...just a really excellent reason to get him out of office ASAP, and be much more selective of who we even allow to run on the general ballot next time.. We sure don't want to have to choose between either a far left or far right dolt again.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
quote:
We sure don't want to have to choose between either a far left or far right dolt again.

Huh?

We've had way too many dolts on both sides of the aisle seeking the presidency in recent years, but I can't think of a single conservative Republican candidate since Ronald Reagan. RINOs, yes. Conservatives, no.

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Bill,my thoughts exactly! Most of the conservative nation also if truth be told.We have not had anyone of the caliber that we need since Reagan. Sorry,this is supposed to be humor;I suppose even dark humor is acceptable.Well,it is what we've got.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote