New
Find
Notify
Tools

One more blonde joke
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Blonde city girl marries a cattle station owner.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the cattle station owner says to Amy, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows, so I drove a nail into the 2x4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"
The owner leaves to check out the herd.
Soon after a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. “I came to inseminate the cow,” he said. Amy takes him down to the barn.
They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here."
The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blonde, asks, "Ok. Tell me, lady, because I'm dying to know. How would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?"
"That's simple," she said, "by the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently.
Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"
The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, “Well….I guess it’s to hang your pants on,” she replied.

(It's nice to see a blonde winning....)

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
YUK YUK YUK !!!!!

"It's a good day for something"

Posts: 319 | Location: S E Wisconsin | Registered: 15 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny!!!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a story an old man friend of mine told me years ago. This was back in the early 30's. Seems that all the local boys had decided to go out on Sunday morning to the barn + have their way with this cow in the stall.They were all there but one,a kid that had to go to church + so they waited on him. He shows up in his Little Lord Fauntleroy suit + they give him 1st place in line. He drops his britches + about that time the cow voids her bowels + fills up his little britches around his ankles.The other kids said,why did'nt you move out of the way. He says,I wanted to but it felt so good.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo