THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Once more with feeling A book!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once more with feeling A book!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1086 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
very true!!!!!!!!!

Zeke

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Too damned sad as well as true. I saw another post online wherein the video they were showing these new millennials a real rotary phone + asked them to figure how to use it. They gave them 3 minutes + the kids never figured it out. When I moved out here in the country many years ago our phone service was still crank phones. I would not like to go back there again but I am grateful for the experience.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still have a rotary phone stored in a drawer.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's probably worth a fortune.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a rotary phone in the trophy room and my gun room, you can't dial out on my phone lines but they ring and you can answer them.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's pretty neat. I only wish I had saved so many things over the years that are now very valuable. About 30 years ago when they revamped our little post office with a "new + improved" the installers took all the old glass combination lock doors with them ( circa 19 teens). Someone made a killing in the antique market.