Tools

Best Scam to date!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
I just got this.
Absolutely hilarious!

Subject:Your Immediate Attention Requested!

Attn: Dear Friend,

I am Captain David John Bentley of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and International Peace-Keeping Mission in Baghdad - Iraq.

On the 26Th day of October 2007 we were alerted on the sudden presence of some terrorists camping in a surburb not too far from Karbala here in Iraq.

After immediate intervention we captured three 3 of the Terrorists twenty-six 26 were killed leaving seven 7 injured.

In the process of torture they confessed being militants/rebels for late Ayman AL-Zawahiri and took us to a cave in Karbala which served as their camp.

Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains suspected nuclear weapons one filled with hard drugs cocaine and the other four to my amazement contain Raw Gold, some huge amount of US Dollars bills amounting to USD $20Million after I and two of my junior intelligent officers move them out to Africa thru diplomatic means for save keep.

I however used my position and with a help of an international diplomat/associate move the box consignment that contain the cash amount of USD$20Million out to a Finance Trust Company located in Abidjan, Ivory Coast West Africa, depending when we find a reliable and trusted person who can travel on our behalf to the location for claim in a short notice for security reasons.

I am in keen need of a Reliable and "Trustworthy" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for us up on till our assignment elapses here in Iraq.

I assure and promise to give you 25% of this fund however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this business transaction.

Further details shall be given to you as soon as you acknowledge the receipt of this mail and your willingness to proceed with us on these respect.

Regards,

Capt. David J Bentley.
US Marine, Iraq.

***************************************************************************************************************
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: THIS IS AN URGENT TOP MILITARY SECRET INFORMATION DON'T GIVE IT OUT IF YOU ARE NOT JUST INTERESTED KINDLY LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELLY:
***************************************************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I guess it's too late to keep it a secret!

Alan

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 511 | Location: Goliad, Texas | Registered: 06 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I hope I'm not in a lot of trouble

jumping

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot of these bullshit scam mails come out of Nigeria and some of them are really pathetic.

Posts: 55 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know, like:

A supposed tortuous, thieving, renegade, murderer, is going to negotiate with you if you feel like you should get more than 25% of the 20 million he stole. Uh?......... sounds reasonable to me!?

They could at least make it halfway believable.

Alan

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 511 | Location: Goliad, Texas | Registered: 06 November 2007Reply With Quote