New
Find
Notify
Tools

At Heavens Door
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One day Petrus hears somebody knocking at heavens door. Petrus opens the door it and there is a guy saying: "Hallo, I'm Danny Cra..." and whoosh, he disappears. Petrus is somewhat astonished and closes the door.

After a few minutes it knocks again. Petrus opens the door and there is the same guy again. He says: "Hallo, I'm Danny Cra..." and whoosh he again vanishes.

After a short time again it knocks at heavens door. Petrus opens and there the same guy a third time. "Hallo, I'm Danny Cra..." and away he is!

Petrus, being somewhat confused goes to god and asks him: "A few minutes ago a guy three time
appeared at our door. He wasn't able to fully introduce himself. Before he could give his full name he was whisked away. Do you know what is going on there?"

"Yes, of course, I know what is going on! That is Danny Crane. He is presently reanimated at the Royal Free Hospital at London!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry HJ, but I have no context for this. I'm sure it's a great joke, so kindly explain to this mizzubul ignoramus.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WTF?

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes,please explain to the rest of us over the pond who have no knowledge of what is going politically in the U.K. Thank you in advance.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4260 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Sorry HJ, but I have no context for this. I'm sure it's a great joke, so kindly explain to this mizzubul ignoramus.

Well Price, have you sometimes seen the reanimation process in an hospital emergency unit? Perhaps you have seen it on TV? Anyhow: the poor guy dies in the emergency unit and shows up at heavens door. But while introducing himself to Petrus he is reanimated and is back on earth in the emergency unit. Than his heart stops again etc. etc.

posted Hide Post
I think the word you are looking for is "revived".