New
Find
Notify
Tools

One more time
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
�Morris returns from the doctor and tells his wife�that the doctor has told him that he has only 24 hours to live.�Given the prognosis, Morris asks his wife for sex.�Naturally, she agrees, so they make love.�About 6 hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says,�"Honey, you know I now have only 18 hours to live.�Could we please do it one more time?"�Of course, the wife agrees, and they do it again.�Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch�and realizes that he now has only 8 hours left.�He touches his wife's shoulder and asks,�"Honey, please... just one more time before I die."�She says, "Of course, Dear," and they make love for the third time.�After this session, the wife rolls over and falls to sleep.�Morris, however, worried about his impending, tosses and turns,�until he's down to 4 more hours.�He taps his wife, who rouses. "Honey, I have only 4 more hours.�Do you think we could..."�At this point the wife sits up and says, "Listen Morris,�I have to get up in the morning... you don't."

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote