Find
Notify
Tools

Alcee trashed TEXAS.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
I stumbled onto this and wonder how some people get elected. Very funny. CB http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...-laws_n_6627174.html

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5117 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can see it now, first the Miranda caution and then, Based on the evidence presented, Your' e being charged with trafficking in Dildos. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Wonder if there is a special penile code (not penal) for those types of offenses.

Posts: 5117 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is a little similar

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the one hand, one might question why six dildos is not enough, but then, I really don't want the government deciding how many of anything is enough.

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
There was also a somewhat obscure part of the video that gave me a chuckle. Alcee is a Florida State Representative. Yet he claims not to like the state much. Not hilarious funny. Yet humorous.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well lavaca, what about this:
"As Lone Star Q points out, Texas' Republican Gov. Greg Abbott, who was the state's attorney general at the time, actually went to court in an attempt to uphold the dildo ban."
Change your mind about the Governor?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote