New
Find
Notify
Tools

Penis studies
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
( I found this on an Aussie website. What caught my eye was that they talked only about American names. Apparently in Australia, the penis is of no interest to Australian men -or women. {OK, I sneaked in that last insult!} Smiler

Duke University in North Carolina, USA, spent close to a quarter of a million dollars seeking to find out why the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft. The conclusion was that it was to give greater pleasure to the man.

Stanford University in California, USA, was not satisfied and conducted its own research at a cost of nearly half a million dollars. Its conclusion was that it was to give greater pleasure to the woman.

The University of Wisconsin, USA, was dissatisfied with both studies by these eminent other schools. It invested nearly $52.47 in the purchase of copies of Playboy(nude centerfolds included) and in a case of Old Milwaukee beer. It's conclusion was that the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft in order to keep a man's hand from hitting him in the forehead.

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote