Find
Notify
Tools

Random Musings
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
I once dated a girl who was a twin and people always asked me how I could tell them apart. It was simple, Alison painted her nails red, and Bob had a beard.

Ring your own doorbell on your way to bed. This will clear the dogs off the bed.

I went to an Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting. Anonymous my eye. I knew everyone there!!

In a society that has you counting money, kilos, calories, and steps, be a rebel and count your 'blessings' instead. I just asked myself if I'm crazy, and 'We all said No'.

Don't worry about 'getting old'. Worry about 'thinking old'. (my mantra)

You can do a hundred things right . . .and someone will always point out the ONE thing you did wrong.

Being a 'little older', I am very fortunate to have someone call and check on me every day. He is from Africa and he is very concerned about someone scamming me and hacking into my Computer/Banking details. He is always helpful and asks for my Password to fix my problem.

After that 'COVID thing' , my 'going out' clothes have missed me so much. I put them on and they hugged me so tightly, I could barely breathe.

Genie granted me one wish, so I said "I just want to be happy". So now I'm living in a little cottage with 6 dwarves and working in a mine. 'whistle while you work.......'

I took my 8 year old daughter to the office on 'take your kid to work day'. But when we walked into the office she started to cry. As concerned staff gathered around I asked her what was wrong and she said: "Daddy, where are all the clowns you said you worked with?”

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Now my stomach hurts

Posts: 124 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo beer Thanks!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote