New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old hospital joke
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Late in the night, he finally regained consciousness. He was in the hospital, in terrible pain. He found himself in the ICU with tubes in his nose , needles and IV drips in both arms, a breathing mask, wires monitoring every function, and a nurse hovering over him.
He realized that he was obviously in a life-threatening situation.

The nurse gave him a serious, deep look, straight into his eyes, then spoke to him slowly and clearly, enunciating each word and syllable,

"You may not feel anything from the waist down."

Somehow he managed to mumble a reply, "Can I feel your tits then?" .... and that , my friend, is A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story here. A feind of mine's wife was an RN at Brack Hospital here.One night this kid comes into the ER with his parents,has stomack pains. Anyway the kid had a 26" 2 headed dildo shoved up his ass + the sphincter musles would not let him extract same.Doctor put it in a specimin bucket (if anyone wanted to claim it).All the nurses started calling him Docor Dolittle (r/e-the pushme pullyou.)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a doctor friend who shoots at the range with me. He started out in the ER in Colorado somewhere back in the 50's, during the Gunsmoke days.
A guy was brought in who was doing a fast draw contest with his TV and his S&W wheelgun.

Shot his pecker off.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shot his pecker off.

I've never shot mine off but I try to jerk it off periodically! haha

Zeke