THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Billy Graham and the Troopers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Billy Graham and the Troopers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Billy Graham was going to an important meeting. A limo came to pick him up. He said to the limo driver" Can I drive? I have ridden in several limos, but have never driven one". The driver said sure and got in the back seat. Mr. Graham got on the freeway and took off. A couple miles down the road he was stopped by a Trooper. The Trooper said"Oh! Mr. Graham, you were doing 85 in a 60". Mr. Graham said yes and that he was sorry. The Trooper said he would be right back and went to his car. He radioed his boss and said I know we give courtesy to important people. The boss said"Is it the Govenor". The Trooper said No, It is somebody more important. Is it the Senator? No the Trooper said, somebody more important. The boss said Well it must be the President. The Trooper said no and his boss was getting impatient. The boss said it must be Jesus Christ. The Trooper said"Yes, It must be him in the back because Billy Graham is driving".

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote