THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Top 10 reasons there are no Black NASCAR drivers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 10 reasons there are no Black NASCAR drivers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm sorry for my actions here's a kitty picture to make up for it. I only hope that this will make up for my southern racist ways. Please forgive me!! I now realize that it was..Both tacky, and a not very well disguised form of racism.
hilbily Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both tacky, and a not very well disguised form of racism.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, but based very much in truth and very funny.

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
have you seen the one about the top ten reasons people think southern men are stoopid?

10. They go to family reunions to pick up girls
9. Their best pick up line is "nice tooth ya got there.
8. They think the last four words of the Star Spangled Banner are "Gentlemen, start your engines.".
7. Most include "then you turn off the paved road" in instructions to their homes.
6. A tremendous majority have had at least one prom date's hairdo ruined by a ceiling fan.

Stay with me, the Top Five are even better.

5. They think Gomer Pyle is a real person.
4. One in three has had at least one "quickie" with a truck stop waitress. I was going to say affair, but they think that's what goes on the week before school starts.
3. They usually belong to the Klan, but will tell you it's just a place to make business contacts.
2. They will call a ninety year old widowed great grandmother "Miss" somebody.

And, a drumroll please...

#1. Most families have had a favorite coon hound killed by a car falling off the cinder blocks on it.

No applause please, I'm just doing my job...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mousegun1:
David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

http://www.snopes.com/racial/humor/nascar.asp

I do not think Lettermen is so stupid as to be associated with anything like this.

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Rich. I don't get it....making fun of red necks is OK, but doing the same with blacks is racist.
hammering

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sarcasm is really lost on you, isn't it?

Besides, I made all of mine up and took the credit for it. You think that wasn't work?
Besides, I'm a redneck myself. So are a lot of black people I call friends. And brown people, and even one guy at Church that's Korean.

Rednecks and "Bubba's" are a state of mind.

regards,

Rich

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no Jewish NASCAR drivers:

# 10 - They can’t race on Saturday

# 9 - Accountants don’t drive race cars

# 8 - Engine noise drowns out the whining

# 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while keeping his mother away

# 6 - The Pit crew keeps trying to carjack Jackie Mason

# 5 - Fans throwing matzoh balls make the track too slick

# 4 - The skullcap won’t stay on the helmet

# 3 - They can’t buy a race car at a discount

# 2 - When they crash, they call a lawyer

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY JEWS AREN'T IN NASCAR...

# 1 - Their wives won't let them

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep it up guys - this is getting real funny! Can't we all just get along? (No I didn't create that on my on, cause I'm "stoopid".) And Rich, does the need to discuss Koreans imply something? Where did that come from?

Posts: 64 | Location: MS & Louisiana | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stereotypical humor is funny because it takes a foible generically attributed to a race or subset of society and expands it to the ridiculous level. Yes it's racist or sexist or whatever 'ist you want call it but that's what makes it funny to the group it's being told to as it's their perception of the target. There are some, like myself, that can laugh at themselves. There are others that are offended when their race or neckedness is the target of the joke. THEN there are the real offensive ones that are offended on someone elses behalf. The joke does not make fun of them nor do they know for certain that it offends those that are the subject of the joke they are simply being "politically correct". Which is the most offensive thing in the world because it stifles our first amendment right to free speech and if they could would stifle our thoughts so we wouldn't think "offensive" things.

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Racism Test

Do you like him any better now?

No?

Then your not a racist...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL. That picture is great. I'm going to steal it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Word 2007 wants to replace obama with osama, no kidding.

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bmash,

because he says he is, and his southern accent is hilarious.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He still looks like Alfred E. Newman.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote