Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Visit
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted
An elderly gentleman goes for a check-up. After his exam the doctor said to the old fella, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have it with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

After examining the old man's elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns. But the doctor then said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the first time, and then cold and chilly after the second time.Do you know why?"

"Oh that crazy old bastard, she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in July, and the second time is in December.....

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 Never Fails!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Yep. Proper and true diagnosis! Big Grin