Find
Notify
Tools
Eggs!?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
A Truck Driver has to deliver 330 black Brunswick bowling balls to Arkansas. Along the way he sees a black guy hitchhiking, so he pulls over and says "I'll give ya a ride but there's no room up here in the cab get in the back with the balls." So he does. A little further down the road he sees another black guy with a flat tire on his bike, and he too is lookin' for a ride, so the driver tells him that he'll be glad to give him a ride but he has to ride in back with the balls. He agrees. So just as there getting into Arkansas they get pulled over by a detective and a rookie. The detective tells the rookie to get the drivers credentials and he'll check the cargo. As the rookie is getting the paperwork the detective runs to the front of the truck and tells the driver to get the hell out of Arkansas, so he goes on his way. As the two cops are walking back to the car the rookie asks why he let the driver go and he replied, "son, he had a truck full of Negro eggs, two hatched and one already stole a bike.

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
<Jordan>
posted
And what, are blacks who might frequent this site supposed to find your joke funny too? I did not think it at all funny. Intelligent people would be ashamed to think such a "joke" humorous, let alone tell it.

Jordan

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan:
And what, are blacks who might frequent this site supposed to find your joke funny too? I did not think it at all funny. Intelligent people would be ashamed to think such a "joke" humorous, let alone tell it.

Jordan

Jordan, with all respect, please read the joke again and think about it. I am sure that the only people who really could be offended by this joke are Arkansas policemen.

Regards

[ 04-29-2003, 12:23: Message edited by: Marterius ]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
<Bily Lovec>
posted
actually,
I have a cousin who is an arkansas policeman and HE told me this joke [Eek!]

one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] That's a good one. Any joke that makes me laugh out loud scores with me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .

Back to the stove [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Turtle [Cool] [Big Grin]