Find
Notify
Tools

BRING THE DONKEY
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Brad_Rolston
posted
A new Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a Donkey hitched up behind the mess tent. He asks the Sergeant why the Donkey is kept there.The nervous sergeant said, "Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women.

And sir, sometimes the men have "urges". That's why we have Molly The Donkey." The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I
understand about "urges", so the Donkey can stay ."

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own "urges". Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the Donkey to his tent.

Putting a ladder behind the Donkey, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the Donkey.

When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?" No not really, sir... "They usually just ride the Donkey into town where
the girls are."

Brad Rolston African Hunting
P.O. Box 506
Stella
Kalahari
South Africa
Tel : + 27 82 574 9928
Fax : + 27 86 672 6854
E-Mail : rolston585ae@iafrica.com

Posts: 318 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap shocker

There are those that do, those that dream, and those that only read about it and then post their "expertise" on AR!

Posts: 831 | Location: Mount Vernon, WA | Registered: 18 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bigduke
posted Hide Post
Life sucks, u here a great joke, thumb and then u die

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 103 | Location: georgia | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOUNDS MORE LIKE A SECOND LT.

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A new guy rides his horse into town and walks into the saloon. He asks the bar tender, "Where are the women?"
The bar tender explains that they have no women, but some guys go find a pig from the nearest farm, take them upstairs, and boink them.
The guy goes to the farm, finds a nice pig, takes it back to the saloon and starts up the stairs. The whole saloon falls silent. The guy says to the bartender, "I thought you guys in this town screw the pigs."
The bartender says, You.. You.. YOu've got Black Bart's girl."

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote