Find
Notify
Tools
Another Bar Joke
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A guy met a girl in a bar and asked, "May I buy you a drink?"

"Okay. But it won't do you any good" she says.

A little later, he asks, "May I buy you another drink?"

"Okay. But it won't do you any good" she says again.

He invites her up to his apartment and she replies, "Okay. But it won't do you any good."

They get to his apartment and he says, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want you for my wife."

She says, "Oh, that's different. Send her in."

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JASCJ! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
JASCJ!

derfy - What ment by dis mon

A bowl at My Bowl with baited breath
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only a Dumbass would post such a lame joke. Whats with the stupid cat picture ,are you fag?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok so I admit to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer! It only took me a week to "get it". derf

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Only a Dumbass would post such a lame joke. Whats with the stupid cat picture ,are you fag?

GSP7 -

You poor little man .

As most know, I am all things to all . A �Dumbass� would not post this joke because he/she would not understand it . The picture is a portrait and that is a simple concept even for you to understand . You seem to have many questions and I am here to help . Ask away GSP7 and I�ll do my best. I now would recommend that you take a polish sausage and shove it up your ass until you can bite the end off . You know... Its like sex .

derfy- I knew you would

I am Dr Ruth at My Bowl

Birman

one of us
posted Hide Post
How much Polish sausage have you eaten out of an ass?~~~~~~~~~~~~scott

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well now scotty -
I can lick my own balls and ass so a bite of that meal is no big deal . i would say its even better than mouse .

I lick My Balls At My Bowl
Birman

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Quote:

GSP7 -
You poor little man .
As most know, I am all things to all . A “Dumbass’ would not post this joke because he/she would not understand it . The picture is a portrait and that is a simple concept even for you to understand . You seem to have many questions and I am here to help . Ask away GSP7 and I’ll do my best. I now would recommend that you take a polish sausage and shove it up your ass until you can bite the end off . You know... Its like sex .
derfy- I knew you would

I am Dr Ruth at My Bowl
Birman

Birman , You seem to know alot about "sausages, assholes and biteing" just like a fag would.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well said GSP7

You are on your way to recovery lad.

I help people at My Bowl
Birman

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Well said GSP7

You are on your way to recovery lad.

I help people at My Bowl

Birman

Just checked out this birman profile and posts.

You must be a fag or dike and a PETA . Some kind of queer.

Another one for the ignore button

*** you are ignoreing this user ***

one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
GSP7,

Good for you!!! I would engourage you to put all of your energy into ignoring Birman! Please don't respond to any more of his posts. Keep up the good work!

Many thanks

Mort Canard

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mort... First time ive ran across that birman weirdo. Didnt take him or it long to prove he is a freak

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Mort... First time ive ran across that birman weirdo. Didnt take him or it long to prove he is a freak

Sorry your engwish iz shuffurrang sew mush GSP7. I guess that is why you shpeel GSP7 rather than a full and honish nam. Ignur me if you will but look for edukaysun whem you cam.

I am ealiterrate at MY bowl
Birman

one of us
posted Hide Post
Post deleted by GSP7

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow,this sounds more like the political forums! Fight! Fight! derf

one of us
posted Hide Post
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BIRMAN!

Too bad some people take you too seriously. BTW, when's the last time you yanked Dragon Lady's chain?

Posts: 56 | Location: North Wett WA | Registered: 22 November 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BIRMAN!

Too bad some people take you too seriously. BTW, when's the last time you yanked Dragon Lady's chain?

Well DlagonRady and I have not seen our selves for about four months. GSP7 is just trying to be part of something special. This man/Chick is looking for attention and is getting it. You know me and others do as well but this mental engrate does not. Soooo Solloie GSP7 suffers from shmarr deek simdum. DlagonRady knows from the pace I speak. I think it is most fun to toy with a small minded person like this. He is like mouse on thin wire.
WTF!
He is fun to toy with
Anyone want to see some TITS?

I eat catnip at My Bowl
Birman

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Good one Birman!!!All the way around Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good show, Birman! Us expatriats from the Small Game forum exist to serve the rest of humanity, by exposing those who utterly lack imagination and a sense of humor.

Too bad GSP7 didn't have the good sense to to call you a pussy!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
Herro Mr. 120mm! You right stuff GI! Birman is big pussy! This Idaho boy ver srow on draw. No sport for Birman-san. Li remember when boys out west quick rike snake! Time change, they sometime easy picking for city sricker.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm gushing guys

Two potato are staning on the coner. How do you tell the hooker?

Its the one saying Idaho

I brake my reflection at My Bowl
Birman

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know if Mortie has explained the joke to GSP7 yet? Perhaps he should speak to a Methodist Minister?

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Mickey,,,Sorry to tell you but,,,,,if gsp7 can't figure that out on his own,,He does'nt stand a ice cubes chance in hell of interpeting mortie Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002