Find
Notify
Tools

John Hinckley
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted
You might recall that John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan in the early 1980s. Hinckley was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster, extremely jealous, and in his twisted mind, loved Jodie Foster to the point that to make himself well known to her, he attempted to assassinate President Reagan. There is speculation Hinckley may soon be released as having been rehabilitated. Consequently, you may appreciate the following letter from John McCain that the staff at the mental facility, treating Hinckley, reports to have intercepted this past weekend:

To: John Hinckley

My wife and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our fine country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a non partisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

My wife Cindy and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best Wishes,

John and Cindy McCain

PS: While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. Just thought you should know.

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For the record would that tornado be a F1 or a F5? I ask because thats a big difference to Jodi, er I mean the screan door in question.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the idea presented here but our original submitter may be a little off the mark in choosing John Hinckley.
It seems to me that the "Creme de La Creme", the top shelf goods, the very best at their trade, always seem to have three names, not two.
John Wilkes Boothe, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wayne Gacy, Every notorious evildoer has always had three names.
But, as I said, the concept is good, and we once again thank you for a good post, Mary Hilliard-Krueger Eeker

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao Well, thank you for bringing that to all of our attention, I was trying to stay under the radar!Wink

JOHN 'WARNOCK' HINKLEY......now you know why he didn't use his middle name! hilbily

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to have been of service Ma'am. Feel free to call on me anytime you need assistance. After all, that's exactly why we're all here, so we dont have to learn these things on a streetcorner or in the back seat of a car. Smiler

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote