Tools

Funny usernames
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anybody who wants to can use either one of these:

Sheikh_Yurbuti

Hasheed_Madrawers.

Please, feel free to add any of your own.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
Peter Gozinya

Cravin' Morehead

Stew Pidasso

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Felton Licktercrotch

Dick Beninya

Claude Balls

Seymour Butts

I.P. Freely

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wildcat Junkie: Good ones! Especially Peter Gozinya. Yours are good, too, murftj. What are/is Claude Balls? I don't get it.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Claude Balls was the author of "The Tigers Revenge"
Any further questions?
Y.D.

I learned everything I will ever need to know about "Islam" on Sept. 11th, 2001

Posts: 106 | Location: Mid_Hudson Valley of New York | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
We might as well add:
Mike Hunt
Phil Ashio
Connie Lingus

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
What about the famous Indian cricketer:
Mahat Macote
and the equally famous singer:
Hoof Arted

Posts: 235 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Richard Kymble
posted Hide Post
Hugh Jorgan
Ben Dover
Phil McCrakin
Pork Hunt ( doesn't even matter if you say it s-l-o-w-l-y)

When I was following the punt, there was a jockey who rode in Adelaide, SA who's name was Roy Stubby. We used to say finish the day with a R Stubby (stubby is a colloquism for a bottle of beer)

FH223, I always thought Hoof Hearted was a race horse. I remember a greyhound named 'nads', crowd in the stand used to yell "Go Nads!" as he rounded the corner

Cheers,
Richo.

"Living it Large"

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.

--Abraham H. Maslow --

Posts: 129 | Location: Brisbane. Queensland. Australia. | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sometimes use it in a joke:

Do you do much reading? Have you ever read the book One Wild Night with a Cat by Claude Balls? Usually gets a hysterical response

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Issac Hunt. We used to call the receptionist at work an' ask her to page him Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Hugh G. Recshun
Haywood Jablowmi

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of redial
posted Hide Post
Dr. Ivan Yurkinov

Iva Biggun

"Greatness without Grace is mere Vanity" - Hank the Cowdog

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There was a topless dancer in Suitland Maryland when I was stationed there in 1970 who was advertised on the sign out front as "Lotta Peters"

She was a busty broad, too.

Posts: 495 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+ Oliver Clothesoff
+ A band I played in in the 60's - Buster Hymen and the Penetrators
+ Mike Hunt
+ Jack Imhoff - my old college room mate
+ Mike Ocksbigger
+ Phil McCracken
+ Ben Dover ( I think he was portrayed in "Deliverence"
+ Duncan Midikener
+ P.Lenny O'Toole
+ Titus Canbe
I got a million more - Haven't seen one on the list that I don't have yet, but would love to find some to add to the list -no racial slurs, please -I got enough to hold me for awhile
+

Posts: 31 | Location: no.va. | Registered: 08 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steel Slinger
posted Hide Post
Went to basic with a guy named Hank Hunt.

FiSTers... Running is useless.

Posts: 315 | Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
There is always Ivan Yerkenoff, and the ever popular Ophelia Balls.

flutedchamber

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote