New
Find
Notify
Tools

tax rebates
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
President Bush has said that each one of us would get a tax rebate.

Now, if we spend that money at WalMart, all the money will go to

China, if we spend it on computers, most of the money will go to Korea

or India. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs...

and none of these scenarios will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America ....so the only way to keep

that money here at home is to drink beer, gamble, or spend it on

prostitution. Currently it seems that these are the only businesses

still left in the U.S.

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Isn't that the truth...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
A LOT of that money comes back to the States!

Haven't you noticed that China, the Arabic States, and all the rest spend fortunes on Lobbying (and maybe a little straight-forward bribery) at the White House?

And some senior administration officials seem to re-direct a bunch of it toward prostitutes (both inside and outside of Congress).

Likewise, lots of the Congressmen make the money trickle down (their legs) via the beer industry (Teddy Kennedy as one example?).

The rest constantly pump up the gambling industry. vis - "I wonder what the odds are on my becoming a Senator, or even President, next time? Must be time to spend some of those left-over campaign donations on some pork, a poll, or some House Hearings on some issue which will make my name a sure bet in the money-raising candidacy circuses .....

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually if you spend it on gas it comes to Alberta.

cheers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well everyone is correct in their assumptions.But I for one intend to put my "rebate" (what a fxxxing joke) towards a new gun.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I too am going to spend it on an AMERICAN made gun.
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and so it goes, on and on and on.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
A coworker suggested a purchase of
Colt, H&R, Kimber, Ruger, S&W as a possibility.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote