THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    You really need to see this!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You really need to see this!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Video of a thug getting beaten by a 67 year old AR poster! HA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niIQU8_y_7s

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was that Judge G?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Juggs"

HA!

Did you watch it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was entertainting!! And a good lesson BOOM Don't mess with old white dudes.

<Andrew cempa>
posted
Ya think there may have a roscoe in the white dudes fanny pack?

The black dude is fortunate the white dude had his meds already that day, other wise the ambulamps would not have been needed.

On the other hand, this is a good story about how liberals stick their noses in other peoples stuff w/o cause and wind up getting whooped on, and justly so.

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Don't mess with old dudes, they're too old to take an ass-wippin,,and will probably kill you right off!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloaderman:
Don't mess with old dudes, they're too old to take an ass-wippin,,and will probably kill you right off!

Good advice, and in my opinion is exactly the way it should always be.

Do no harm; suffer no harm is my rule in life.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
being politicaly incorrect myself and one legged. Can't and wouldn't run if I could. I would have just shot the puke. rotflmoBUT THATS JUST ME

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v..._zxo&feature=related
the rest.

rotflmo