Find
Notify
Tools

living will form
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
LIVING WILL FORM.

I, ____________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead partisan politicians who
couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors/hospitals interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes, and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
______a Martini ______a Whiskey ____ a Scotch and soda ______a Bloody Mary ______a Gin and Tonic _______a Glass of Chardonnay ______a Favorite Gun____________ a
Steak ______Lobster or crab legs______The remote control ______a bowl
of ice cream ______The sports page,______Sex, ______or Chocolate: It should be presumed that I won't ever get any better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, and call it a day. At this point, it is time to call the New Orleans Jazz
Funeral Band to come do their thing at my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast the good times we have had.
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: _____

NOTE: I also hear that in Ireland they have a Nursing Home with a Pub. The patients are happier, and they have a lot more visitors. Some of them don't even need embalming when their time comes. If anyone knows the name of this happy place let me know immediately.

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well,makes ME feel a bit better in the big goodbye.

Posts: 4385 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote