New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you marry me?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The president of a very big American bank is paying a business visit to Taiwan. He has his very beautiful female assistant with him. He instructs her that since they are in the Orient that they have to act differently. He xplains that perhaps Chinese men will come on to her -and he emphasizes that she is under no obligation whatever to sleep with them - but that she should try to put them off without offending them.

Sure enough - a Chinese multimillionaire on a dinner date asks her to marry him. She remembers what her boss said to her and so she has three conditions.

First - she wants a 75 carat engagement ring and a 200 carat diamond tiara. The Chinese millionaire says: " I buy. I buy".

Second - she wants a 100 room mansion in NY and a 1000 acre estate with a 50 room chateau in southern France. The Chinese millionaire says ( after calling brokers in NY and real estate agents in France): " I buy. I buy"

Third ( and she is really getting worried because she doesn't want this guy so she comes up with the clincher) " I need a man with a 12" penis".

The Chinese millionaire turns pale (and she thinks she has him) and really looks worried. He finally speaks up: " I cut. I cut".

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he got her with that one... looks like she's fucked! (literally! Wink)

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote