Find
Notify
Tools

You Is What You Is!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
One day a zebra died and he rose to heaven and stood at the pearly gates. St. Peter welcomed him and told him he could ask God one question and it could be anything at all. The zebra went to god. "what is it you want to know my child" God said. "i want to know if i'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes" To this God simply responded, "You are what you are". The Zebra was confounded as God disappeared, what did he mean?

Later that day Zebra went to Peter and recounted his conversation with God. "what do you think this means St Peter?" the zebra asked.
"It means you're white with black stripes, Zebra"
Zebra was confused again, "how do you know??"
"well" Peter continued, "if you were black with white stripes God would have said, "You is what you is" old

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep,+ I really like the way they hold their pistols 90 deg.off port.'Gansta 'style..love it!
the punks can't hit jack... I dearly hope that Jesse + Al (+ their ilk )[as we well know that they do nothing along the line of work themselves.] Sorry Gents;however true,wrong forum.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
reality can be an unpleasant milieu to live in, especially if you are a combination of stupid and lazy...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote