New
Find
Notify
Tools
mailman retiring
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
It was the mailmans last day on the job after 35 years of carring the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the entire family,who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift card and money.
At the second house, he was presented with a box of fine cigars.
The third house handed over a nice selection of fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was greeted at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman who was totally nude.
She took him by the hand and gently led him through the door and up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the wildest and most passionate love he had ever experienced.
When the mailman had enough, they went downstairs where she fixed him a giant breakfast: bacon, ham, eggs, potatoes, blueberry waffles, home-made biscuits, and some fresh-squeezed orange juice.
Whe he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.
As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cups bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," the mailman said, "but what is the dollar for?"
"Well," she says, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."
The husband said "Screw that S.O.B., give him a dollar."
The woman then said "The breakfast was my idea."

one of us
Picture of Badboyz
posted Hide Post
Good one. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
SOmething tells me she was a natural blonde

Posts: 593 | Location: My computer. | Registered: 28 November 2001