New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nymphomania Convention
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I boarded my flight to Boston and took my seat. As I settled in, I glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane, and she was heading straight towards me. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside mine. Eager to strike up a conversation, I asked. "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nympho-maniacs of America Convention in Boston ."

Damn, I thought, here is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen sitting next to me, and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain my composure, I calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded, "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?” I said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well, she explained, "One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait."

"Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best."

"I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name..."

"Tonto,” I said, “Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

Posts: 13816 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing 1st time I heard that one my preacher told it to me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh + BTW,pastor Peter just took his new position in Mason + he told me about one of his parisheners,an elderly gent that although he knows that lard is bad for you,you just can't make good biscuits in a dutch oven w/o lard. So he goes to the grocery store,can't find it + asked this kid clerk where the lard is.The kid stops for a minute then says,"Sir,the Lord is everywhere."He has told me numerous other funny tales involving his profession.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Scientists have recently uncovered the only cure for nymphomania ... wedding cake.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12603 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish that were true. Seems all of many never change their spots + then get the top end of the divorce settlement after THEIR indiscretions.Sorry,this is supposed to be humor.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Back in the 80s I took two co-workers to lunch. I knew that one of the women had claimed to have a sex addiction.

The conversation veered off onto sex and the next thing I know, I'm just sitting there listening to them discuss their "issues". The one got caught by her husband while she was having sex with another man in her house; and the husband divorced her. The other had gone for professional help and been cured of her sex addiction. Said she had to have an orgasm every day. The first told me that if she hadn't cured her problem, we would probably be in bed instead of having lunch right then....................................I felt so lucky, I could hardly finish the rest of my meal without crying.

Posts: 13816 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old man I worked for years ago told me a tale that happened to him in the 30's. In those days they had road house cafes that let you eat at picnic tables outside.He stopped there with his nephew to grab a bite when the owners wife came out of the trailer + gave him the glad eye.He responded + no sooner than he was through the husband came in started lapping it up. He bailed out of the trailer puking + old Joe just laughed.He told me a similar story that happened just short of war 2. Same lead up,he went home with a friend from work;wife is there + hubby says you stay here + I will go get a bottle of bourbon.As soon as hubby leaves she's all over Joe.After the fact hubby comes home + after asking Joe was it good goes into the bedroom + starts to lapp it up. Well Joe sees this situation + calls a few friends + asks the girls if they like getting eaten (big round of applause) so then asks the guys if they are interested in a (fuck fest)Everyone shows + that poor bastard was sucking it up all night long.Disgusting;to me at least.No accounting for taste (sorry)

one of us
posted Hide Post
A word of warning: be careful who you tell the joke to! Many folks have NEVER heard of Tonto! In fact, that's how you can tell how old they are!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote