THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Learning how to live the good life
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Learning how to live the good life
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
With the $1,000 I won at the bar a few days ago (see post below), I decided to throw in a bit of money I had from an insurance settlement and take a little fishing trip for bonefish, tarpon, and whatever would bite.

Turns out the other guy in the small boat with the guide and I was a big time-hotshot lawyer from Beverly Hills.

We got to chatting a little and he said, "I'm here because my house and everything in it burned down. I got a really nice bit of change from that. The insurance company paid top dollar for everything."

"That's quite a coincidence, I told him. My house was just destroyed in a flood. My insurance company also paid out top dollar for everything too."

He went silent for a few minutes, looking quite confused. Then he asked "How do you start a flood?"

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Now that is funny ....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4463 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Stole that! lol

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:
Stole that! lol

Actually, I was just shredding almost two reams of jokes I picked up off the internet about 10 years ago. Saw that one and thought maybe some of the newbies might not have seen it in their internet wanderings.

So, have me arrested.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo