Find
Notify
Tools

Schnauzer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My Schnauzer.

To my friends that are truly dog lovers. Enjoy!

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

Andrea went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

Andrea said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

Andrea replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great joke, conifer. I posted it some while back. Don't worry, though. Better too much than too little when it comes to humor.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brice.........humble apologies ....no place for plagiarism.....I thought it seemed familiar when I got it in an e-mail from my brother-in-law in Houston. As an act of penance, I am slicing open a vein as I write this, which is REALLY difficult .....trying to do 3 things at once (typing, opening a vein, and holding the chicken tightly so I can get to the vein)

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's OK conifer, I have confidence in your ability. Try not to dunk your laptop whilst lying in the bathtub with the chicken.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Geez. How's that for co-incidence, Brice and Conifer both have wives with the same name. Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote