Find
Notify
Tools

Man and his monkey
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted
A man with a pet monkey enters a bar, sits down and orders a beer. The bartender pours him a beer and says, "That'll be four bucks." The monkey goes nuts, runs around the bar smashing the place up, jumps on the pool table and swallows the eight ball.

The man appologetically pays for the damage, collects his pet monkey and leaves.

Months later the man shows up with his pet monkey at the same bar and orders a beer. The bartender pours him a beer and says, "That'll be four bucks," expecting the monkey to turn rampant. The man pays for the beer with the monkey calmly at his side. The bartender, impressed, says, "Well, he sure is behaving himself tonight. I'll treat him with a bowl of grapes."

The monkey grabs a grape, inspects it, sticks it in his butt, pulls it back out and eats it. The disgusted bartender says, "That is the sickest thing I ever did see."

The man says, "What do you expect? After swallowing that eight ball he measures everything before he eats it."

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote