THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
"I think the man in the hat did something terrible"
William Hurt, The Big Chill (watching TV there are 8 guys on screen with guns drawn, all are wearing hats)

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't believe you guys forgetting Quigley's line" I said I didn't have any use for one, not that I couldn't use one". Yeah I know,it isn't an exact quote but I am getting old and forgetful! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
"How can you shoot... women... children?"
"EASY! ya just don't lead 'em as much!"

Full Metal Jacket

Also, ANYTHING the DI said.

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Here it is...

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
How about the remark that sparked Rooster's response:

"I'd say that's pretty bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." (True Grit--Robert Duvall as Lucky Ned Pepper)

I also always liked:

"I can eat fifty eggs!" (Cool Hand Luke--Paul Newman).

"My boy can eat rusty nails, broken glass, any damn thang." (Cool Hand Luke--George Kennedy)

"You scum-suckin' pig! You mention her once more, an' I'll tear yer arms off!" (One Eyed Jacks--Marlon Brando)

"If they move, kill 'em." (The Wild Bunch--William Holden)

"Reasons? I've got reasons. I've got seventeen hunderd'n eight of 'em. That's how many days I spent down in that salt mine in that pen in Sonora, diggin' the maggots outa the sores in my ankles." (One Eyed Jacks--Marlon Brando)

"You gobba spit!" (One Eyed Jacks--Marlon Brando)

"I am ain't I!" (One Eyed Jacks--Slim Pickens)

"Mein Fuehrer, I can VALK!" (Dr. Strangelove--Peter Sellers)

"You pull anything like that again, Callahan, and I'll flop you lower'n whale shit!" (Magnum Force--Harry Guardino)

"Speakin' of whale shit, Briggs, what have you turned up?" (Magnum Force--Clint Eastwood)

"A man has got to know his limitations." (Magnum Force--Clint Eastwood)

"That hand ain't gettin' no better. I rode nine hunert miles cuz you spose ta be the big man with an iron. It's gitten so's I think even I could take ya now." (One Eyed Jacks--Ben Johnson)

"You might get six in me, but not before I got that one in you, huh Bob?" (One Eyed Jacks--Marlon Brando)

"It looks as if someone has expectorated in it. I don't know, but that's how it looks." (The Bobo--Peter Sellers)

"You lookin' at me?" (Taxi Driver-Robert DeNiro)

"I object! That's irrelevant!" (Duck Soup--Charles Middleton)

"No erelephants are big and live in circuses!" (Duck Soup--Chico Marx)

Posts: 13616 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Josey Wales: "When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long."

Lone Watie: "I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone, they ain't around for long neither."

Josey Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"

Bounty Hunter: "A man's got to do something for a living these days"

Josey Wales: "Dyin' ain't much of a living boy."

Posts: 47 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
"Into the mud, scum queen
Steve Martin, The Man With Two Brains

"Wake up, Time to Die"
Leon, Bladerunner

"I got better"
The man who WAS a newt, Monty Python's Holy Grail.

"Hey, It's me"
Han Solo, Star Wars

"IT NOT MY FAULT!"
Han Solo, Star Wars

one of us
posted Hide Post
"this ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hicock"

Quigley

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My favorite,

"Fill your hands you Son of a Bitch" John Wayne True Grit

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
"You look like the vermin ridden Son of A Bitch you are." John Wayne as Will Anderson in "The Cowboys"

"Don't like rude behavior in a man, won't tolorate it." Tommy Lee Jones as Capt. Woodrow F. Call in "Lonesome Dove"

"Half the people in the world are women, I don't know why it has to be you that riles me so." John Wayne as McClintock in "McClintock"

I can't remember the one s from "Hatari"

Posts: 2095 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 45LCshooter
posted Hide Post
I just saw Secondhand Lions yesterday and though I have no occasion to use the quote, I like it enough to bother all of you with it:

I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. Now, go home, boy!

Posts: 381 | Location: Kiowa, AL | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 45LCshooter
posted Hide Post
"Your reputation FAR exceeds your skills, ma'mer rammer!" Treat Williams/Things to do in Denver when You're Dead

I sometimes say this when I show someone up.

" Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window." Eric Bana/Black Hawk Down

This is my reply to a situation that I did not create but yet have to react to. I usually only say this around those who know what goes after "Don't really matter what I think." and i usually stop there.

"Desperation is a stinky cologne." Daniel von Bargen/Super Troopers

When I have the upper hand, ditto for

"whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!" Val Kilmer/Tombstone

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Robert DeNiro/Heat

From TV

"What-room...bath-what...what-what?" Bender/Futurama

I like this when the person I am speaking to just doesn't seem to speak the same language.

Posts: 381 | Location: Kiowa, AL | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
"Your the same pilgram that I have been hearing the last 5 days and smelling the last 20", from Jerimiah Johnson

Not from a movie, but a buddy likes to paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy:
"I need a beer and to see something naked"

One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
"Get ta fucken" Deadwood HBO

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king you know."

from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Full time night woman?" & "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!"

Bear Claw Chris Lapp in Jeremiah Johnson

"Well, it weren't Mormons." (sort of like "Here's your sign!")

Del Gue in Jeremiah Johnson

Posts: 226 | Location: Dorchester County, South Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full." - Top Gun

Posts: 176 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 17 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Get MAD at dem damn eggs boy !!!!!!!!!
Coool Hand Luke

Posts: 134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Quote:

" Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by an 'orrible cunt... me."....Snatch

You beat me on that one, I was just about to search for it...

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Taurus Bill
posted Hide Post
Blazing saddles:

"We almost lost a $400 hand cart!"

"Wire the governor, tell him you said, 'ow', right."

"Fifteen's my limit on schnitzingruben!"

"Mine's warped, how come I always get a warped one?!"

"A man keeps drinking like that and he don't eat, he's gonna die."
Gene Wilder's response, "When?"

And my favorite, "What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here? You guys are dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City Faggots!"

Posts: 179 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 28 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites is....

"Ok, who wants a mustache ride?"

Officer Ramathorn in Super Troopers.

Fordfreak

Posts: 274 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: 04 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
"What the hell are you wearing? You look like one of them fellers that's attracted to other men!"

Rustlers Rhapsody

Actually, there is about 50 lines from that movie, each appropriate for a different occasion

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"He ain't all there, is he?....is he?"

"He's just a Billy Bastard."

"Did you see that giant chicken?"

"Hello Bob!"
Young Guns

"F*** you, a** hole."
Terminator

"Dude, where's my car?" (My favorite movie of all time)

Posts: 83 | Location: Ut | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
Bret,

National Lampoons Xmas Vacation - That Chevy Chase line is one of favorites! Thank you for putting it up there!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have you ever memorized any Classics heard from the movies, If so post them and the movie and or actor who made them and the purpose you use them Here are a few that I have adopted

"Houston, we've got a problem" Apollo 13, (normally used to warn my wife that I broke something)

"Badges!We don't need no stinking badges" Blazing Saddles
I am a retired law enforcement officer, when someone got smart with us
< !--color-->

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote