Find
Notify
Tools

Italian Virginity Test
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
Mario is planning to marry and asks his family doctor how he could tell if his bride-to-be is still a virgin.
His doctor says, "Mario, all the Italian men I know use three things for what we call a Do-It-Yourself Virginity Test Kit¦ a small can of red paint, a small can of blue paint and a shovel."
Mario asks, "So, what do I do with these things, doc?
The doctor replies, "Before you climb into bed on your wedding night, you paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue.
If she says, 'That's the strangest pair of balls I've ever seen!', ...you hit her with the shovel.

Posts: 1086 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the Mexican couple who were married + that night Juan tells M<aria tyhat he is gonna show her something that only he + no other man has. Next day he comes home from work + Maria says that she saw Jorge next door hanging out his laundry naked + he had one too. Quick thinking Juan tells her that he had 2 but let have Jorge the extra. Next day After work he comes home to find her crying.What's wrong,he asked.She says,Why did you have to give him the good one?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of an Italian movie.IIRC Mastroiani as a doctor and testing virgins. What was the movie ??