New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Johnny.....again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
johnny was in class and the teacher, a big lib, had the class delve into the #meetoo movement. all the boys had to stand on one side a the classroom while the girls got to sit and point which boys they felt were likely to "offend" in the future and why. finally little johnny had had enough. "well" he said, "ya'll ain't all that perfect either. my daddy says ya'll are built wrong". really? said the teacher. please explain. "well, daddy said ya'll is built wrong cause god put the outhouse too close to the snackbar"!

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Government planning.....a toxic waste line close to a
recreational area.

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Little Johnny strikes again!In another one ,he comes home from school rather shame faced + his dad asks whats wrong? "Well I flunked on the spelling B". The dad said,well what was the word? Johnny says 'Posse',his dad says,no wonder you lost,you can't even pronounce it right.I guess the nut does'nt fall too from the tree.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Smiler