New
Find
Notify
Tools
A mistress!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who the hell was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough. I want a divorce!"

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Infinity in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
If only it were true!!

If I even glance at another woman when I'm with mine, the length and severity of my punishment, is directly in proportion to the attractiveness of the other babe...

What a differnece money makes.... [Frown]

Posts: 1964 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, have you ever noticed.....

When a hot babe walks into the room, watch the eyes of the other women there. They say MEN are the ones who can't control their eyes??????

Within 5 seconds, every other woman in the room will know every inch of that babe's body and clothing, and have passed critical judgement on it all.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Rick.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Wifezilla and I were at the local mall and this outstanding brunette goes by with major league cleavage and legs all the way up to her....
Anyway, Wifezilla catches me staring and asks me what the hell I'm looking at? I told her that I was amazed at how cheap that women looked and that I was glad that Wifezilla had so much better taste in clothing and she could probably teach that girl how to dress better.
Well, Wifezilla was thrilled that I thought that she had such good taste. So that got me off the hook, and another winning note was that I got to spend the rest of the trip scoping out the young ladies as they went by.

[ 05-03-2003, 01:27: Message edited by: Fjold ]

Posts: 12569 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fjold,

Strange, but interesting. I just go ahead and look. If questioned I tell her that when I quit looking is when she's got a problem.

Paul

Posts: 130 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: 20 March 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
I tell mine, when I quit looking bury me, I am dead. I don't see any harm in window shopping as long as I do mine at home.

Posts: 428 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 14 September 2002