Good rules
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vashper:

I've read your posts -- most, I didn't get, but this one is truly funny. Thanks for posting.

Thank God I didn't got to that school. I'd have been guilty of most of the listed offenses. #'s 1, 11, 16 and 17 seem related and I was guilty of all but 17 (although I probably could have been named a co-conspirator); especially going to the girls play places.

I'm happy to see that playing cards carried a higher penalty than gambling in general. I never ran a poker game in high school, but when Brother Francis busted my traveling craps game, he confiscated a rather large sum and donated it all to Catholic Charities, including my seed money, a point I protested to no avail.

Number 24 is just unworkable. I did mischief whenever possible and I thought behind the barn was the best place for "going to girl's play places." Would I have received a double penalty?

Posts: 10128 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Good one Vaspher! tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Guilty of #24,dang,busted after all these years.Good thing this statute of limitations has a time peramiter. Besides, I hear she married Bubba Cox down at the chevy dealership + that she gained about 300 lbs.Thanks Bubba + all yours!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She was a tall girl and I was a short fellow. I got her behind the barn we had a scuffel, I climbed her at least 1 foot. How many lashes does she get?

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Mea Culpa to them all. One I remember in particular was when we were having a memorial assembly for some politico or other. I was running a poker game in the back rows of the bleachers and it was busted by the appropriately titled Vice-Principal. I bot suspended for a week, and the school got upwards of $140 from the "house".

He later became a Referee in the then infant NFL, starting with San Francisco Giants games some years later,in the early 1950s IIRC.

Good thing I never got the lashes I earned. I would now be the size of a kernel of wheat.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good post, have a read of the Teacher's instructions on the left, some of those are a bit interesting as well.

DC.

Posts: 78 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep. Getting a shave in a barber shop is a reson to suspect someone of unseemly behavior. I guess that's why I don't shave. I suspect that would have been worse.

Posts: 10128 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote