Find
Notify
Tools

The blondest Doctor joke.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
But the funny part is it's true!
I was working at a large general hospital that shall remain nameless (to protect me!). The Registrar (the senior doctor, teaching the student doctors) was conducting his rounds, in the medical ward. One patient, an 83 year old gent, had become incontinent of urine (wetting his bed). One Female student says "catheterise him!". The Registrar suggests perhaps a uridome (imagine a heavy duty condom with a tube running out the end) would serve as well, with less risk of infection? "Oh yes!" cry the students. "Well, put on on him" says the Registrar.
Female (blonde) Student: 'how does it go on?"
Registrar: 'The same as you would put a condom on a male!"
Student: (blushing) 'Oh!'
Registrar: 'Get on with it, after we finish rounds'

Rounds finished female student comes back to ward to carry out assignment. Now instead of just getting one of the nurses to do it, she insists on doing it herself. Grabs all the kit, pulls the drapes around the bed, and gets to work.

About 20 minutes later the Clinical Nurse says "what the %$#@ is going on in there?" Grunting, groaning, moaning etc. Doc, you had better take a look.

I quitely announce myself at the drawn drapes, and ask if everything is OK?

She bids me enter, she is having trouble.

I pull back the drapes to reveal a certain female (very blonde) medical student jacking off the old guy, who had the biggest grin!

WTF do you think you are doing! "But the registrar said to put it on like a condom! And I can't get him to go hard!"

There truly are times when words fail me, I simply walked away and sent the nurse in, went out , sat on the steps and laughed my arse off!
About 30 seconds later the nurse joined me on the steps, laughing so hard she cried!

And who says the Public Health system is flawed?

BTW, she passed, and is now out there, somewhere, practicing as a urologist!

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Great story.

pissersjumping

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Now thats the kind of female doctor that I want!
Big Grin pissers

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave:

If I ever develop problems like that I'll move to Australia and will expect you to supply the name and address of a good female blonde urologist! Smiler

BTW, I personally think that the young lady was being original in her thinking in dealing with a medical problem! And what is her reward? Another slanderous comment about blondes! Smiler (The Clinical nurse was probaby a brunette!) Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope! the Clinical Nurse was a Readhead (along with all that entails!).

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote