THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Real statements from George Bush
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real statements from George Bush
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted
MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.

This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
become more few?

How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being
and the fish can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope,
where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!

Knock down the tollbooth!

Vulcanize Society!

Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

Actual things that came out of the mouth of the Pres.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It was posted on the internet so it must be true.
Yeah, right. Get a life Mortie.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, he is only president of HALF the voting population of the US.

Which means he is really not the president at all, but a politician who had the Supreme Court appoint him as president.

Talk of "democracy"!

Yeah right!

I must say thing though, he sure is not as intelligent as teh last president of the US, despite all his shortcomings

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Al Gore invented the internet.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Saeed, NOT a democracy. A REPUBLIC!!! Hence, the electoral college.

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you really want to get technical, Clinton was only president of about 23% of the country, as only about 50% of the eligable voters exercised their rights in '94. I don't remember the exact breakdown, but I believe he recieved about 47% of the vote, with the other 53% going to the 2 other candidates. Did anyone actually believe "I did not have sex with that woman, miss blowjob"?

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bj bill went on national tv and said he didn't know oral sex was sex. How smart is that? POWDERMAN 2

Posts: 213 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Actually, he is only president of HALF the voting population of the US.

Which means he is really not the president at all, but a politician who had the Supreme Court appoint him as president.

Talk of "democracy"!

Yeah right!

I must say thing though, he sure is not as intelligent as teh last president of the US, despite all his shortcomings

Since you live in a dictatorship, you are not qualified to speak on the topic of democracy.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Bj bill went on national tv and said he didn't know oral sex was sex. How smart is that? POWDERMAN 2

NOT SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GET CAUGHT!!!!!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Before someone jumps me, I meant '96, not '94. Does anyone remember all the military votes Algore had thrown out because the mail was late? Talk about disinfranchised voters!!! If I remember correctly, all the major news outlets also counted the votes in Florida, and G.W. was still declared the winner. He was elected, AND selected, by enough voters to win the election. Imagine if Algore was elected and the terrible events of 9-11 happened on his watch. What would his response have been? Sit in a circle, holding hands, and singing some stupid campfire songs while waiting for the next shoe to drop? Maybe he would have lobbed some missles like BJ Bill did every time he wanted to shift attention from himself? I see signs in front yards saying "END THE OCCUPATION" and "BRING 'EM HOME". I agree! We should bring them home, after all, we won the war back in '45, why do we still need troops in Germany? Oh, those aren't the troops they mean? Well, what about the troops in Japan, we beat them in '45 also. Not them either? I guess they don't count, as the war was started by a DEMOCRAT! Hey, I know, they mean the troops in Korea! No? Not them either? We fought that war - excuse me - police action to a draw in '53, so why do we still have troops there? Is it because it was started by a DEMOCRAT also? Maybe they mean the troops in Hati? Maybe they mean the troops in Bosnia? NO? Not THEM either? Is it because of the fact they were sent by a DEMOCRAT also? G.W. has gotten us into fighting TERRORISTS in 2 countries in the middle east, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM HERE! Is that what you people want? Car bombs here? To be in a constant state of fear like Israel, never knowing if the person next to you is carrying a bomb? The only reason I can find that SOME PEOPLE want our troops brought home is because G.W. started the war, not some DEMOCRAT! I am amazed at all the outcry because of the "alledged" torture that occured in that prison in Iraq. I hear people outraged by the "torture" who are perfectly willing to vote for a real war criminal, who has freely admitted to committing attrosities in Viet Nam, that were much worse than the college hazing things that happened in Iraq. Underwear on their heads, OH MY!!! A little hypocritical don't you think? I guess burning villages and cutting off fingers and ears for trophies and shooting women and children wasn't so bad after all! They made the "suspected TERRORISTS" form a naked pyramid! They allowed ferocious dogs to bark at them! Damn, I guess you're right, we should string the soldiers up!!!!

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed: If you would check out the real count and the re-count and the re-re-count and the re-re-re-count not once did George Bush lose the count and Al Gore never won the count. This is never mentioned by our liberal press. They just rehash the old story they made up of the bad count. Our elected officials come and go but they are still OUR officials!!! If we do not like them we elect someone else. That is FREEDOM !!! I also donot have to agree with the choice but whom-ever is elected is our PRESIDENT. Have you ever looked at a map of the states and land mass that OUR President won. To me George is a little like Teddy Rosevelt.When he says he is going to do something he does.Ter

Posts: 89 | Location: Baker City, Ore | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
DasPoofter,
Quote:

It was posted on the internet so it must be true.
Yeah, right. Get a life Mortie.

You could not be more wrong. The debunking website snopes.com has verifyed all of the statements in the piece and tracked them to the speaches where they occurred. Check it out for yourself. http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/piehigher.asp

Of course you will probably go on believing in only what you like!

I've got a life I suggest that you get a grasp on reality.

Have a nice day!

Mort

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm,,

I'd rather have a Pres. that I trust to care more about the wellfare of our country than the wellfare of his sex life,

and I also prefer someone who can talk without reading a 100% speech writen by speech writers who are simply trying to make someone sound like a well spoken political whore. Who cares if he fubs some words,,,,It could actually mean that he is speaking his mind instead of reading his speech,,,,heaven forbid

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
PPosey,

Clinton is gone, get over it!

If you want someone who can speak off the cuff and make sense without having a speach written for him then look at John Edwards. He spent his time in college learning how to use the english language and use it properly, not getting drunk and doing drugs. (Now who would I be reffering to? )

Have a nice day!

Mort

one of us
posted Hide Post
Need to be fair when posting "real" ststements,,,,post some from your side of the fence too ehhhh,,,

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

That is a well spoken statement,,,correct in every way except one,,,,it's a well written lie.

Do ya think GB could or would have lied like that to the face of the world,,,,Billy was/is a real good lier, to bad that made him a good politition.

If the worst thing you can find on Badubba is his lack of hollywood/Washington slick speaking skills then he must be doing well,,,,still say I'd rather have someone that speaks their mind in the white house,,,,I do not want to hear the pollished watered down and properly written version,,,

no need to get your shorts in a knot, you will start sounding like Badubba here soon.

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
PPosey,

I could easily get into a lot of faults of Badubba but then this is a humor forum and this post is getting more into material that should go on the Political forum.

Personally I would like someone in the whitehouse that has at least the speaking skills of Ronald Reagan. He didn't need a script either.

Shorts not in a knot, but then why are so concerned with my shorts? I am not that kind of guy!

Have a nice day!

Mort

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nuthin fer nuthin guys, but my dear old Mom insisted on never, but never, airing dirty laundry in public. Considering this forum is hosted at "Ragheads Are Us", I think we should at least try to maintain a unified front in the face of world stupidity.
I was taught that the best way to maintain your dignity was to never discuss Baseball, Religion, or Politics with strangers. Considering my religion is baseball, I try to stay out of these b------t discussions. This one however, is getting out of hand.
Saeed, being you felt the need to make your statement to the world, I feel that I now have a right to ask you a question. How the hell would your sandbox of a country survive without the "International Welfare" we are doling out to you? I really don't mind the fact that you have your own opinion, but I sure wish you would have prefaced your comment with the words "Thank You Mr. President"

Posts: 282 | Location: Mid-Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: 26 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bush didn't say this. One of my friends really did say this and I wrote it down.
"one thing I least think about the most is ........"
When she said it we were in a room full of people and no one seemed to notice.
Maybe she could run for president.

one of us
posted Hide Post
now thats funny,,,but makes sense,,,kinda

one of us
Picture of ironbender
posted Hide Post
Curiously, the final totals:

Presidential Candidate Electoral Vote/ Popular Vote /Pct

George Bush 271/ 50,456,002/ 47.87

Albert Gore, Jr. 266/ 50,999,897/ 48.38

--Mike

Posts: 113 | Location: In the shadow of the Kenai mountains. | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The real question is, since 9-11 occured, who would be best as a war time president? I vote for Bush, as I would not have any faith in Algore!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah Mortie. Typical dumbass democrap. So you gotta have perfect speaking skills? Typical liberal bullshit.... symbolism over substance. John the lawyer Edwards. Who make his fortune from crippled children? Putting the screws to doctors and hospitals? How can you be a gun owner and vote for a democrat? What a frikking moron!

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote