Find
Notify
Tools

SHAVE & HAIRCUT
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Porkypine
posted
An old man walks into the barbershop for a shave and a haircut, but he tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.

The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells him to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.

When he's finished, the old man tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he's had in years.

But he wanted to know what would have happened if he had swallowed that little ball.

The barber replied, "Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does".

Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy....Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 52 | Location: Northwest Colorado | Registered: 10 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
reminds me of an old postcard... guy opens a barbershop door and asks "Bob Peters in here?" reply "Nope, just shaves and hair cuts."

Posts: 817 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think an old-fashioned straight razor shave by a good female barber is one of the finer things in life.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree Rick. Mine trained by shaving a lathered covered balloon.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote