New
Find
Notify
Tools

SMART KID
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk.

I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff.Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bet that was a politician she was setting beside. clap

One of Us
Picture of oopswasthatyourdog?
posted Hide Post
Loved it!
animal

I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)

Posts: 104 | Location: St-Athanase, Quebec, Canada | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With Quote