THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Bulletin from Monroe County Sheriff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bulletin from Monroe County Sheriff
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Link fails when I try it.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
same for me

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Fixed it

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic! Beep beep!

Some years ago I was working in Mexico and saw my first real Roadrunners. They were smaller than I thought they would be!

DRSS

Posts: 1974 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My son who is a great knapper who loves to look for mounds found a den yesterday behind a little waterfall.They are vermin.I agree however I'm not Ben Lily + assume that I'm doing 'GODS WORK by an eradication of a species.Jurys still out on that one.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Roadrunners are very colorful as well but one can not see this at a distance.They look totally grey until you get up close. I have been observing them over the years on my property.They tend to build their nests close to human habitation (smart move as predators won't come near).The males + females take turns setting the nest + feeding the young.They use the same system of entry to the nest on every occasion.
Same branch after branch,etc.They come from the nest on to the crest of my shop roof + thus have the view over the whole area.; +brother' anyone who LIKES to kill rattlesnakes is a friend of mine.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote