THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A young courting couple.....

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A young courting couple.....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
....are out for a romantic walk along a leafy country lane. They walk hand in hand and, as they stroll, the young man's lustful desire rises to a peak. He is just about to get frisky when the young woman says, "I hope you don't mind but I really do need to have a piss?". Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, he suggests she go behind a hedge. She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he waits, he can hear the sound of tight white panties sliding down long, lithe legs and he imagines what loveliness is being exposed. Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches through a gap in the foliage, and touches her smooth, bare leg. He gently brings his hand further up to her thigh until suddenly, and with great astonishment, he finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs. He gasps in horror, "My God Mary have you changed your sex!?". "No," she replies, "I've changed my mind, I'm having a shit instead!”

[Razz]

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] OOOPS!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! When will the Englis ever learn!
 -

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
What does ROFLMAO mean? I've seen it several times and have to know.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
ROFLMAO = Rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] LMAO

Posts: 188 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 24 September 2002