Find
Notify
Tools

Mother Teresa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Mother Teresa dies + goes to Heaven. At the end of the 1st day God asks her if she's hungry, she says I could eat. So God opens a can of tuna, they eat while she is looking down over the clouds into hell where there is a feast + party going on, loaded tables with food, etc. She doesn't say anything. The next day God asks her if she is hungry + she replies, I could eat. Another can of tuna + looking down over the clouds into hell the view was the same as yesterday. She doesn't say anything. After several days of the same, she casn't restrain herself any longer, She says God don't get me wrong, I like being in Heaven but why are the residents in hell dining royally while you + I are eating a can of tuna? God says "Well you know what it's like cooking for two."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1977 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are baaaaad Big Grin

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Burn Baby Burn. flame

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In reality she was apparently a very nasty woman. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1673 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't know as I have never met the person.I' m sure there are pros + cons on everyone in the records but what I have heard (unverified) was that she was a real saint to the poor. If even a fraction of that is true, then God Bless Her.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in several book clubs. We meet every month to discuss that month's choice. Several of us have become friends + do out to eat or attend music venues. When we went out to see Hayes Carll played at the Cactus Cafe on U.T. he played his song "She left me for Jesus" in which he tells how his girlfriend dumped him for this religious dude. He even says things as I'll even bet he's a jew + even we're making love she screams out his name. It's just funny, no sacrilege; but one of the ladies that went with me to the concert said, You're going to hell you know. I told her,no way, I think God has a sense of humor too. He invented us, did'nt he?

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2