New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belly Dancer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's something you don't see every day.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
May be the best I've seen. Back in the 70s on Westheimer in Houston, there was a Greek restaurant. The belly dancer could do the same. I think she used only six quarters.

They also had an old Greek guy. I believe he was the night manager of the place. He could pick up a table for four with his teeth and dance with it.

Those were the days.

Posts: 13812 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another neat trick from an earlier life, took place at Alcazar's in Juarez, Mexico. One of the owners had a brother that could pour wine from a porron like Michelangelo or Leonardo di Vinci could paint. I hate to show you what pouring wine from a porron looks like today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCUaVhBDNiQ

Basically it is kindergarten stuff compared to what Miguel Bilbao could do to you or your date back in the 60s at Alcazar's. He would ask you to hold your head tilted back, and still, but allow him to adjust your head as he wanted by having two fingers on your chin. He would pour the stream of wine onto your forehead, and then manipulate your head so that the stream ran slowly down your forehead, across your nose and into the corner of your mouth. You could tell him which corner of your mouth, and he could make it happen.

His masterpiece was to set your head at the proper angle, then spread the fingers of his left hand. Touch his little finger to your forehead. Then with his right hand he would pour wine from a porron onto the tip of his left thumb, running the wine across the palm of his hand, down his little finger, onto your date's forehead, between her eyes, along her nose and into the corner of her mouth (that she chose). All without spilling a drop. I would tip him $5.00. It was a work of art. I can not find any example of it on the Internet. A lost art I guess.

There is a reference to it here.

https://books.google.com/books...&lpg=PA64&dq=Alcazar's+Restaurant+Juarez&source=bl&ots=hpd_1blKlp&sig=DNV3N-eE6fOlqpmsR9QqBXoQjQE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD3v3b_PnUAhVR9GMKHcxHCkkQ6AEIUTAC#v=onepage&q=Alcazar's%20Restaurant%20Juarez&f=false

Does that article bring back memories. In the mid-60s I hit everyone of those spots..............multiple times.

Posts: 13812 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wonder what other tricks she can do ? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well,it might kill you but what a way to go.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Wonder what other tricks she can do ?"

I heard she could stand on her head, fart, and blow both socks off!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It boggles the mind to think what she might have done to the muscles in her snatch.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I knew a lady once that did exercises with a glass egg in her to learn muscle control.She was very good. When she wanted you to come you had no choice.Along those same lines,several years ago on the jobsite we were all sitting down eating our lunch + on of the guys tells about how he had to go to the doctor becauss his wife could not get pregnent + they needed a semen sample from him to determine if he was or no sterile.He said,I was in the wash room trying to jack off in the tube but I knew there was a nurse right outside the door+ I could'nt do it,so the doc comes in + says drop your drawers + bend over the table while holding a tube over the head of my dick. He then puts his finger up my ass rubbed a nerve + I shot off like a volcano.Worst part was he said,"I liked it". I liked to chocked on my sandwich.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote