THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I bet $100 you're gonna read this again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I bet $100 you're gonna read this again
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of hamdeni
posted
A bus stopped and 2 men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.
The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she
hears one of them say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more! .
Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

The lady can't take this any more, "You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig," she retorted indignantly.
"In this country we don't speak aloud in Public places about our sex lives."

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
"Who talkin'about a sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell Mississippi'

I bet $100 you're gonna read this again!

Hamdeni

Posts: 1846 | Location: uae | Registered: 30 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No I'm not, you owe me $100.00.

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey ham---mark it on the ice.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet $100 you're gonna read this again!

No, I got it the first time.

You wanna mail the $100 or deliver it?

Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Sorry, wrong. I only read that once. But I read the joke three times.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got it the first time but read it 4 more times just because it was so funny.

You guys who only read it once are now burdened my my multiple readings so consequently the OP owes no one 100 bucks! haha

Zeke

PS: I then read it to my brother and later again to my wife... who thinks I'm a sex crazed pig!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read twice to be able to reuse it )))

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote