THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Things are not what they appear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things are not what they appear
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
( I freely confess that after reading Marterius' joke about Descartes, I went looking for this one on the internet)

Have you heard that Bishop Berkeley is dead? Yeah, his wife stopped seeing him.

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Big Grin clap

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
I guess im slow because I dont get it.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jarrod:

NO, you're not slow at all. It's simply that an old man (me) set out to find a joke equivalent to Martin's joke about Descartes. If you were spared ever reading about what Bishop Berkeley thought about how to view the world, you are fortunate and, believe me, you have missed nothing! I should not have posted the joke.

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote