Find
Notify
Tools
Masturbating before sex
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
The doc told a guy that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it,"He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe.Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to crack one off.

He closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?"He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?" The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted." Came the reply, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago."
[Big Grin]

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
best joke today! [Big Grin]

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 302 | Location: west virginia | Registered: 10 December 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you say"I wanna die". [Big Grin] derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003