New
Find
Notify
Tools

Turf...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Do you know why BYU put artificial turf in the football stadium?

Keeps the cheerleaders from grazing at halftime.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
So sorry to dissapoint you, but they still have the real stuff in the stadium. tu2 Maybe that's why they kicked the sh-t out of Boise. rotflmo And yes, they are allowed to graze at half-time, but only if the visitng cheerleaders are allowed to do the same. (School policy) jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
iirc, Boise is ranked 25th in this weeks poll.

BYU, somewhere in the top 150.

Something about being shutout in Michigan, was it?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It likely was, but sorry, it still doesn't change this score: 35-24. moon rotflmo In your joke, isn't Boise State the one with the artificial turf? Smurf Turf is it? dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Blue Turf, where they are something like 110 wins and 8 losses since it was installed...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Update: moved up to #21...

Bowl Series here we come...

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Since this going so well why don't we start on religion as well. Joke!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich: It seems that Boise just needs to stay out of the State of Utah. Don't cross the Idaho-Utah line. It's bad luck. Last time I checked tonight it was Utah State 52, Boise 26. So much for a ranking and a bowl game. dancing I vaguely recall hearing something about Boise now being ranked somewhere in the top 150, is it? Big Grin Looks like those Mormon boys from down south have now given Boise TWO proper ass-woopins. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
we are in mourning...

My wife says we can go back to just enjoying games and not concern ourselves with rankings or bowl games.

It has been a bad last two months, first my Cardinals get whupped by the Cubs; and now this...

Funny thing, ESPN was talking yesterday about Harsin being courted by USC at season's end.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You knew that was coming. . . . . Big Grin We like you anyway. wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's good to have friends here, I think...
jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They could always travel to ephraim utah and play snow college. Boise needs the win, and snow needs the practice!

The latest rankings are our and Boise is ranked number ....

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote