New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you call...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What do you call a Ford truck with dual exhausts?

A wheelbarrow.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always hate to ask someone to explain a joke, both because I exhibit my ignorance and because once explained, the joke is no longer funny.

But, Rich, please explain.

Posts: 10127 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Years ago on a job,the boss asked everyone what a wheelbarrow was. He said ,"That's an invention to teach an Irishman to walk on his hind legs"We had a Mick on the job who took enough offense to chase the super around the yard.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a reference to the six or seven diesel engines HD Fords have had the past dozen or so years. They had so many issues with some of them (a reason why they changed the design every year or two, that that is what the Dodge Diesel guys started calling them.

A wheelbarrow is a manually operated tool with two handles; one on each side of the body.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ford has the option of a heated tailgate,so your hands don't freeze when you are pushing it home in the winter.
My brother in law calls 2 beers Irish handcuffs.

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
So, what do you call a Ford truck with a Triton engine ?

A Lemon. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Found On the Road Dead
or
Fucked On the Road Definitely?

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OH, I dunno!
I have an 89 F-150 with over 300,000 miles....runs strong, and negligible oil burned.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sooooooooooo old. I remember when a Triton was a Norton Featherbed frame with a Triumph motor in it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
OH, I dunno!
I have an 89 F-150 with over 300,000 miles....runs strong, and negligible oil burned.

I had one of those, was a good truck, till I slid through a stop sign, on ice and hit a concrete buffer. Guessing you don't have that problem in Florida. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My nephew's 2006 Dodge half ton gets 60,000 miles a year on it, just driving back and forth to work in in NDak.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would not trade my 99 ford Superduty 7.3l for any new truck out there.

Fun is driving thru a new truck dealership and when the salesman see it is a 7.3 they try to get you to sell it out right. So they can resale it to some one on there waiting list for one.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how about for one more trip to RSA with Reon and Elmay...?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
in a heartbeat!

Probably the only way I will ever get back will be to sell it or the bike. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote