New
Find
Notify
Tools

No memory loss here...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Three mischievous old Grandmas were sitting on a bench outside the nursing home when an old Retired Pilot walked by. One of the old Grandmas yelled out, 'Hey, we bet we can tell you exactly your age!!!

The old pilot said, 'There is no way you can guess my age! One of the Grandmas said, 'Sure we can! Just drop your pants and undershorts and we can tell your exact age.'

Embarrassed, but anxious To prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers. The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and then jump up and down several times.

Determined to prove them wrong, he did it. Then they all said in unison, 'You're 87 years old!'

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, 'How in the world did you guess my age?'

Slapping their knees, high fiving and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily crowed..... "We were at your birthday party yesterday!!!!"

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo jumping Good One!!

Posts: 2031 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
animal

One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Damn, even when you're old, women take advantage .....

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
ESPECIALLY when you're old.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote