New
Find
Notify
Tools

The three wishes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A bear and a rabbit have had a real feud going between them. I mean that the bear really wants to KILL this rabbit - and the rabbit knows it.

One day the bear really catches the rabbit by surprise and is closing in on him - when all of a sudden a wish fairy pops up and stops them both in their tracks.

The fairy says: Each of you will have three wishes - but not to hurt each other. You, Mr. Bear can go first.

The bear says: " I want to be the only male bear in the woods".

The fairy nods and says his wish is granted. She turns to the rabbit and asks what he wants for his first wish. The rabbit replies: " I want a motorcycle helmut"

The fairy asks the bear for his next wish. The bear says: I want all the other bears in the woods to be female bears"

The fairy grants the bear's wish. She turns to the rabbit and asks what he wants. The rabbit says: "A motorcycle"

The fairy asks what the bear wants for his third wish. The bear says: " That I am the only male bear in the world". The fairy grants the wish.

The fairy turns to the rabbit and asks for his third wish. The rabbit is stepping down on the motorcycle and revving up the engine.

As the rabbit zooms away on the motorcycle he shouts back: " I want all the bears in the world to be gay!"

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote