THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Next time I'll take the pictures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next time I'll take the pictures
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted

AND YOU LET THE BEAR OUT! Wink

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome pics there TC1, can you give us an idea where that was?

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll bet next time they'll make sure the trap is secured in the truck.

Posts: 84 | Location: Cleveland Tx | Registered: 25 December 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Happened long time ago, bear was killed with the last shot of a 357mag. The CO suffered a broken leg.

Posts: 68 | Location: AK, MN winter | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The bear was being relocated somewhere on the East Front of the Divide as I recall. The video was shown on all the local TV stations. I think it was about 9-10 years ago near Augusta, MT but that may have been where the Griz was trapped. Now retired Co lives in Kalispell, i think his leg was scratched and stitched not broken. He emptied all 6 of his 357.

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have seen this video before he killed it with his sixth shot shooting it in the throat.w/regards

Posts: 610 | Location: MT | Registered: 01 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
I can't give the particulars. The photo's were just emailed to me. I have it on good authority the bear was being relocated be because of this incident.

Bear gone bad.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote