THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Little Johnny strikes again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Johnny strikes again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Little Johnny strikes again...

Teacher asks the kids in her 3rd grade class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny says: "I wanna be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs,
Find me the finest bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an
apartment in Monte Carlo, a mansion on the beach , a jet to travel throughout Europe ,
and an Infinite Visa Card, while banging her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this horrible response
from little Johnny, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tries
to continue with the lesson . . . .

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I thought I wanted to be a nurse. But, fuck that. I want to be Johnny's bitch."

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story this. My eldest son (now 36) when he was a kid + the question was asked,"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Well the other kids were spot on,fireman,policeman,+ the girls were teacher,nurse,etc. ad nauseum. My son said " I want to ride a motorcycle + have fun." I sweated bullets for years. He came out fine. A fine wife + good grandkids for me. But I swear every grey hair I have is due to # 1 son.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman,

Every grey hair I have is from one of my two kids and if the worst is what you disclosed, I suspect you are salt and pepper at most.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo